If we are talking about factory reset galaxy A50, there are two best methods to make your phone go back to the factory default settings. First, you need to start using the usual factory reset from Settings. Second, you can master reset from rebooting the phone by entering the recovery mode. Well, both methods offer the same benefit, but the application can be different based on the state of the device.
For example, if you want to apply a fresh start for your device so it works smoothly after a lag, it means you only need a factory reset from the settings. On the other hand, if the device does not boot up normally, master reset is the useful solution by entering the recovery mode.
Tutorial to Factory Reset Galaxy A50
When you are performing a factory reset Galaxy A50, keep in mind that you should create a backup first for your important data. Factory reset means that your device will delete everything inside your internal storage. Therefore, if your device works properly, factory reset via Settings is the safest solution. Here is the complete tutorial on how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Go to the top of the screen and then find the Settings gear icon.
- Scroll and then tap on the “General Management”.
- Touch the Reset
- Tap on the Factory data reset.
- Scroll down until you reach the bottom of the screen. After that, you can tap on the “Reset”.
- If you applied PIN, pattern, or Password, you must enter it first.
- Lastly, choose Delete all.
Once completed, you have the choice to restore your important data. Now, your device can perform smoothly.
How to Master Reset Samsung Galaxy A50
Do this method if you think that your device is not working properly. For example, when your device cannot boot up into the lock screen or home screen. It may happen because your Galaxy A50 has a problem with the firmware.
Just like another method, this way will delete all important data in your device. If possible, you should have a copy of your data before this reset. Here is the complete tutorial on how to do a master reset on Galaxy A50:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A50.
- After that, hit and then hold the key buttons (Volume up and power keys)
- Your device will show the Galaxy A50 logo, and then release the three keys.
- Now, the device will boot up into the recovery mode, with the black screen, yellow and blue steps.
- To continue to the next step, you must hit the volume down several times to highlight factory reset or wipe data.
- Hit the power button to choose.
- After that, hit the volume down key until your device highlights the “yes”
- Press the power button to choose and to allow the master reset to begin.
- When this method is completed, your device will highlight the “Reboot system now”
- Use the power key by pressing it to continue restarting this device.
That is the complete tutorial on how to factory reset Galaxy A50. Have you tried this tutorial, and what can you suggest for the beginners?