Reset apps on Galaxy A50 complete guide is an important solution if you want to reset the disabled apps, default apps, background data restrictions, or notification restrictions. Doing reset app preferences will not make you lose your existing application data as well.
In this tutorial, you will get a complete guide on how to reset apps on your Samsung Galaxy A50. It is easy to follow and you can choose the methods based on your needs.
How to Reset Apps on Galaxy A50
There are two methods on how to reset apps on Galaxy A50. First, you need to reset the individual app. Second, you can try to reset all app preferences.
Method 1 – How to Reset Individual Apps
You can take this option if you want to reset app preferences and at the same time to clean all data from a certain app. If it is what you need, you can follow the tutorial below:
- Go to your home screen and then swipe up from the center of your device’s display. By doing this, you will access the application screen. At this point, please note that the instructions are only in Standard mode.
- After that, you can go to the Settings Gear icon and then choose Apps, tap on it.
- Place and then choose the right application you want. If the system application is not visible, it is easy. First, you can select the Filter and soft icon or choose the Show system app switch, toggle it on.
- The next thing to do is to tap Force stop at the lower right of the device.
- Continue by tapping OK to confirm
- Choose Storage
- What you must do next is to choose Clear data at the lower-left of your screen. Please note that sometimes this option is not available for certain apps. Also, it is good to know that when you are resetting an application or clearing the data storage, you will also delete any saved information related to the app.
- The last thing to do is to tap on “OK” as your confirmation
Method 2- Reset All App Preferences on Galaxy A50
In this option, you will reset some app preferences such as default app, permission restriction, background data restriction for applications, notification restriction, disable application, and default applications.
Here is the complete guideline on how to reset apps on Galaxy A50 using this method:
- Go to the home screen and then swipe up from the center of your device. This way will help you access the applications screen. Please note that the instructions are only for Standard mode.
- After that, you can choose the Settings gear icon. To continue the tutorial, you must choose Applications.
- The next thing to do is to choose the Menu Icon at the upper-right of your device.
- Continue the step by choosing Reset app preferences on your Galaxy A50.
- The last step to do is to review the message. After that, you can choose Reset to confirm.
That is all the complete guidelines on how to reset applications on your Samsung Galaxy A50. Hopefully, this tutorial can help!