This article informs you how to clear cache on Galaxy A50. Or you may say that this tutorial contains ways to wipe cache partitions. Even you can use this tutorial on Galaxy A70. When you are clearing cache partition or wiping the cache data on your device, it means you will remove the temporary files, logs, or other apps.
It is important to note that you will not delete any applications or phone data inside your device when you are clearing the cache data. To perform this tutorial on how to clear the cache partition means you must enter the recovery mode.
Well, your Samsung Galaxy A50 will store a cache in your application, including storing other data temporarily on your devices. Wiping the cache is an effective solution if your device has problems related to a specific application. You can follow the complete guideline below, which consists of a few steps on how to clear cache on Galaxy A50.
Tutorial to Clear Cache on Galaxy A50
Before starting this tutorial, it is important to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A50 first. Here are the steps to clear cache on this A50:
- If your device is on, you need to power off it first.
- Press the power button and the volume up button and hold them at the same time. This way will make the screen wakes up. You may also see the Samsung logo.
- Tap on the display when you see “No Command Message” on the screen with the robot exclamation symbol. In this step, you will also see the recovery screen on your Samsung Galaxy A50. Simply, press the power button and the volume up or down button to start, and then choose an option.
- Press the volume down button. Here, you need to select the Wipe cache partition on your Samsung Galaxy A50.
- After that, you can press the power button and then go with the default choice “No”.
- To continue, you must hit the volume down button.
- Tap on the power button. At this time, you just have to wait for your device to clear cache on Galaxy A50. You can use this tutorial to wipe cache partitions.
Steps to Clear App Cache on Galaxy A50
If your Samsung Galaxy A50 has a problem such as application crashing or freezing, it is important to clear the cache by using the tutorial below:
- First of all, you must swipe down the notification center. After that, you can choose the Settings gear icon.
- After that, you can scroll down to find Apps and then tap on it.
- Choose the app from the list you see on the screen.
- Next, find storage under the usage section to tap.
- After that, you can start clearing the cache.
Well, that is all the complete information about how to clear cache on Galaxy A50. It is quite easy, isn’t it? Hopefully, the tutorial to wipe cache partition on Galaxy A50 and A70 can help you more. If you still have problems or questions, just feel free to ask by leaving your comment in the comment box, thank you!