How to add signature to text messages on Samsung Galaxy A50 means that you need a third-party app. It is because Samsung does not add this feature inside the device. If we go back to 2019, Samsung the Korean giant has launched the Galaxy A10 and Galaxy A30 to complete the presence of Galaxy A50 or SM-A505 in the Indian market.
The device came out with the presence of a dual SIM tray, and it is compatible with Dual 4G VoLTE. Also, Samsung adds an in-display fingerprint sensor. The smartphone works with Android 9.0 Pie OS and IT HAS A 4000mAh battery capacity with a fast-charging mechanism.
The specification of the Samsung Galaxy A50 is an Infinity-U Super AMOLED display in size of 6.4-inch along with a screen resolution of 2340×1080 pixels. Additionally, Samsung powered it with the octa-core Exynos 9610 and Mali-G72 GPU.
To answer the markets, Samsung will launch it with a 4GB/6GB RAM option and it has a storage capacity size of 64GB. Also, there is a microSD card to expand the storage solution for more than 512GB. The smartphone features a front camera for 25MP and an Aperture F/2.0.
Flip the device back, and you will see the triple camera with LED flash. The first is the 25MP, the second is 5MP, and the latter is 8MP. The dimensions of the device are 158.5×74.7×7.7 mm with the standard connectivity features such as Wi-Fi hotspot, WiFi 802.11, Dual Band, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, FM Radio, and Audio Jack 3.5mm.
Steps To Add Signature To Text Messages On Samsung Galaxy A50
This smartphone does not have this feature so you cannot set up or add an auto signature for the text messaging app. However, it is still possible if you are using a third-party application. You can use these applications to give a mark to your instant messages. Here, you can use the steps to add a signature to text messages on Samsung Galaxy A50.
- First of all, you need to power on your Samsung Galaxy A50.
- After that, choose the inbox options, located at the upper-left or the upper-right corner of your app.
- Continue by choosing More.
- After that, you can choose on the Settings of your Samsung Galaxy A50
- Here, you can look at your Samsung Galaxy A50 and choose “Select All”
- To proceed, explore down so you can find the point to discover “Send message settings.”
- Choose the Personal Signature alternative
- After that, start creating your mark as you want
- The last thing to do is to confirm the alternative when you completed the step
That is the complete guideline on how to add a signature to text messages on Samsung Galaxy A50. If you have any problems with following the steps above, you can let us know by leaving your comments below. Adding a signature to your text messages lets you share any important information related to your business, for example, the contact details of your business. It means this way will help you save your time. So, you do not have to type the same information all the time you send messages.