Maybe you are just tired and you want to stop pop ups on Galaxy A50. It is because the pop ups are ads. Well, the ads, of course, are crucial because they are the main reason why you still enjoy free apps and games. However, some apps come with more ads that you want to learn how to stop the pop ups on your device.
In this article, we will show you a couple of steps to prevent the pop up ads from displaying on your device. Therefore, it is time to read this carefully and follow the steps.
Stop Pop Ups On Galaxy A50 Guide
It only takes five minutes to follow the procedure. The pop up ads you see on your device are from Google. Generally, things do not work the way they should and therefore you see the pop up ads. Here is what you need to do:
- You have to go to the Settings gear icon by pulling the app drawer up. Tap on the Settings icon. The alternate way to access the Setting gear icon is by swiping from the top of the display and then choose the Settings.
- You have some options such as lock screen, Google, Biometrics, and many more. But here, what you have to choose is Accounts and backup. Find it and then tap on this option because it contains Google, Samsung, and your accounts.
- Choose Accounts. This will let you view accounts that you have set up on this device.
- After that, you can choose Google Account. So, you will find a similar email address but you just have to check for the email with Google underneath.
- Select Google Account and you will find a different screen. Here, all information about your account is editable.
- Next, tap on the data and personalization tab. You have to scroll it down a little bit. Doing this will help you find the section for Ad personalization.
- To disable the service, you can uncheck the ad personalization. Fix it now if this is the case why do you see pop up ads on your Samsung Galaxy A50. But, if you have installed some apps and you see them pop up ads, it can be the reason why this matter happens. Therefore, it is important to uninstall some apps you have recently installed on your device.
- Go back to the home screen of Galaxy A50. After that, you can pull the app drawer up. Here, you have to navigate to the screen where you could find the app icon.
- Tap and then hold the icon until your device shows the options.
- Choose to uninstall and then hit Ok to remove the app from your device completely.
Once you have uninstalled the app, you will not see any pop up ads anymore. However, if you see the ads when you are browsing some items, it means that they come from the sites you just visited. Some shady blogs or sites use these ads to earn money.
The pop up ads show as the result because you want to add some apps to remove viruses from the phone, for example. But in fact, they are the virus actually. Therefore, you can stop pop ups on Galaxy A50 by uninstalling the apps immediately when you have seen something tricky and then you installed any apps because of that offer.