Most people are still big fans of Android, and it is a public secret that Android users have their privileges, such as the freedom to customize the phone you want, and one of them is to root Galaxy A50. Well, you cannot get this privilege on iPhone devices.
So, if you have Samsung Galaxy A50, rooting your device means that you will have the most privileges. In this post, you will read the best ways to root Galaxy A50 using a few effective methods.
How To Unlock the Bootloader of Samsung Galaxy A50
The first thing to know is most Samsung smartphones come with a locked bootloader. This is the big reason why it is not easy to root and then install the custom recovery in this device. Well, to start rooting Samsung Galaxy A50, you must unlock the bootloader first. After that, you can perform root the device.
So, here is the complete instruction to unlock the bootloader of this device:
- Make sure to back up the data on the device.
- After that, activate the USB Debugging Mode, to activate USB debugging mode on this device. After that, go to Setting>About>Software>Build Number. To enable the developer’s mode, you must tap on the build number continuously.
- Open the developer’s options
- Scroll down and then activate the OEM Unlock option
- Reset your device
Best Method to Root Galaxy A50 From PC
Most people choose this favorite option to root smartphones using a personal computer (PC). It is easy because just one click to finish the rooting performance. Here is the instruction to start rooting your Galaxy A50 using a PC:
- Download the Wondershare TuneGo app. Here is the page: tunesgo.wondershare.com
- Next, activate the USB Debugging Mode: To do so, go to Settings>About>Software>Build Number. Make sure that the developer’s mode is active by tapping on the build number continuously.
- Open the Wondershare Tune Go App on your PC and then launch it
- After that, connect your Samsung Galaxy A50 to your PC via a USB cable.
- Hit the root button.
- Now, you can reboot your Samsung Galaxy A50 and then check whether the rooting performance is a success or not.
Tips to Root Galaxy A50 By Using KingRoot App
KingRoot is a root app and it has a big button when you open it. Just click the button and it means you will start the root process. Well, it is very easy and fast to use this method when you want to root your Samsung Galaxy A50. Here are some steps to follow:
- Download the app first. To download KingRoot, visit KingRoot.net
- After that, install it on your device
- Reboot the device: Launch your Samsung Galaxy A50 and then hit the big root button in this app.
- Then, reboot your device and then check out whether you have rooted the device or not.
In conclusion, we can say that there are a few ways on how to root Galaxy A50 including the recommended methods. You can follow the steps above after choosing the method you want. If you experience any trouble, you can leave your comments here.