If you wonder how to set up voicemail on Galaxy A50, we give you the complete tutorial in this article. You can use this guideline anytime you need to deal with the voicemail. Simply, you can follow the steps below to learn the tutorial easily.
Samsung Galaxy A50 allows you to set up voicemail it is a way to record your message digitally. It means when you dial a friend and they did not pick up the phone, you can record your voice into a digital mailbox. After that, your voice message will be stored digitally, and the owner of the mailbox will retrieve it.
Guideline to Set Up Voicemail on Galaxy A50
Here is the complete tutorial on how to use the first method for beginners:
- Go to the home screen of your device, and then choose the App icon.
- After that, you can choose the Keypad tab. To continue the process, choose the Visual Voicemail icon.
- You can hit the “Continue”
- To finish this process, you must choose OK.
Set up Voicemail on Samsung Galaxy A50 – Easy Tutorial
Another method to start using voicemail on Samsung Galaxy A50 is also available here. This tutorial helps you show the way to access the voicemail and then enable the call forward to the voicemail. Follow the steps-by-step instructions here:
- Choose the phone on your Samsung Galaxy A50.
- After that, you can press and then hold the number 1 to continue on this tutorial.
- Choose “Add number” if you have not set up your voicemail yet on Samsung Galaxy A50.
- Choose the voicemail number that you need.
- To continue, enter the voicemail number and then choose OK. You must repeat the steps from 1-2 to check out the voicemail.
What if It Does Not Work?
If you experience any problems with the tutorial on how to set up voicemail on Galaxy A50, you can solve it easily. To start fixing the matter, start to power it off first. After that, you can wait for it for a few minutes and turn your Samsung Galaxy A50 on again. Wait for five to ten minutes for the device to reconnect.
After that, you can continue to allow the device to register on the network. Repeating this way will help you clear the matter. Eventually, you need a phone user manual to solve several matters. If you need more assistance, it is better to contact the customer service of Samsung Galaxy A50 near your area.
Another way to do this is to contact the voicemail number to make sure whether you have set it up correctly or not. In some cases, you can resolve the issue by updating the carrier’s voicemail apps. Once you have set up the voicemail, it is okay to disable this feature whenever you need.
That is all the complete tutorial on how to start setting up the voicemail on your device, Samsung Galaxy A50. If you have anything to say related to this tutorial, please leave your comments beneath this post.